Cookies Strawberry Jewels

12:56 AM


So, the other day I was sleeping on the sofa, and I thought I had heard a knock  on the door, I opened my eyes, and listen carefully to see if someone was really at the door, but I didn't hear anything so I went back to sleep..


Later than same day, I opened my door to go outside and I found a plastic bag filled with Chocolate and Vanilla cookies, and a little note! It was from our new neighbor, who had just stopped to say Hi!
So I decided to make some cookies and go introduce myself, and thank them for the cookies they left at the door! :D
So here is the recipe:


Ingredients:



  • 2 sticks unsalted butter, soften

  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar.

  • 3 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 2 cups all purposed flour

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • strawberry marmalade


Preheat the oven to 325°F.


Mix flour and salt together, set aside.


In an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar. (mix for around 3-5 minutes until you get a creamy texture)
Scrape the sides of your bowl and add the vanilla extract.


Blend in the flour and mix for another 3 minutes, until everything is combined into a soft dough.




Grab about a tablespoon of dough and with your hands roll it into a small ball, with your finger press down the center of your ball to create a small depression, place on baking sheet and continue to repeat this process.


Now it is time to fill in the cookies (the depression we created with our finger), add about 1/4 teaspoon of marmalade to each and bake for around 15-20 minutes.



You can leave the cookies like that, or you can dust them with some powdered sugar or cocoa powder!
and you are done!!


Enjoy!!


Watch my Video Recipe HERE


0 评论