Greek Salad

12:56 AM


Hi everyone!!
I'm trying to lose some pounds, so I will be posting some more salad recipes! Enjoy the first one, Greek Salad! Perfect for this summer and delicious and substantial for a healthy diet!


Serves 4-6
Ingredients:
2 bell peppers, different color would be nice,
1/2 A red onion
2 cups of black olives
4 small tomatoes, (campari)
1 cucumber
1 lemon
iceberg lettuce.
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
3 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 garlic clove finely minced.
Feta cheese for garnish.


Dressing:
Combine the fresh parsley with the minced garlic, the lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil,
season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper and set aside..


Wash all the veggies!


Chop the lettuce in big chunks. Cut the bell peppers in 1/4 inch slices.
Quarter the tomatoes, Slice the red onion and also slice the cucumber.


In a large bowl mix all the veggies, garnish with the black olives and the feta cheese. Pour the dressing on whenever you are ready to eat.


I prefer to have all the ingredients in a separate plate, like a salad bar kind of thing, and I will just build my salad whenever I'm ready.


The first layer of my salad is the lettuce,  on top I will add the cucumbers followed by the bell peppers, tomatoes and the red onions. garnish with black olive ans feta cheese. Add the dressing before eating. and that's it.


Enjoy!


0 评论