Pan Seared Salmon with a Cream Fraiche Sauce and My New Favorite Thing

9:29 PM


Pan seared salmon with a cream fraiche sauce is a favorite thing, but my really NEW favorite thing is a ready made balsamic glaze I found in the market the other day.  It comes in a handy dandy squeezy bottle and I'm squeezing it over just about everything.  It provides a lovely "zing" and looks gorgeous. 



Despite the Italian balsamic glaze, this dish really does remind me of England.  When you go to a pub around this time of the year you will invariably find salmon on the menu.  The Brits are good with salmon - just think of all that Scottish Smoked Salmon - delish! This is quick and easy to make, good for you and the cream fraiche sauce adds a nice touch.  Hope you like it too.


4 fillets of wild salmon


Olive oil


Salt and pepper


Lemon juice.


For the sauce.


4 oz cr

0 评论