Sweet Potato Gnocchi

12:21 AM



I can not believe it's Potato Ho Down event again!

I am submitting this entry to  monthly Potato Ho Down event, created by Cathy of Noble Pig (who is also hosting the event for his month) and Krista of Evil Chef Mom. If you have any potato recipe and like to share it with us, you can submit your entry before January 19th. For further question please e-mail Cathy here. Please visit Potato Ho Down blog for rules and how to submit your creation.
IMG_0820
It is very simple to make, but you do need to be  a little careful when you add flour. My first batch was hard and chewy. It was unpleasant too eat, so off to the garbage bins. I hate doing that, but if you think the food is not worth eating, would you give it to someone else to eat?
I think I added too much flour, and kept on adding flour as the dough felt too sticky too work on.

I've learn my lesson, so for the second batch, I added the flour little by little, and stop when the dough feel not too sticky but still a bit sticky. Confuse? Yeah.. me too!

How about I just give you the address where I got the recipe, and you figure out yourself? Okay, I got the recipe here (no surprise there, right)?

0 评论