Oreo Truffles

8:06 AM



These are some truffles that I made for my daughter's first birthday party we had last Saturday. I attempted to make ladybugs since the theme for the party was ladybugs. I wasn't too impressed with my skills, but to be fair, I did do this at midnight.



I couldn't resist. I had to post a pic of the little one with her birthday cake. First taste of cake and frosting. So maybe staying up past midnight making Oreo Truffles was worth it!!


Oreo Truffles


1 pkg. of Oreo
1 8oz. cream cheese, softened
Almond Bark or any candy coating


Put the whole package of Oreos in the food processor and pulse until they make a fine crumb. Then add the softened cream cheese and pulse until it makes a dough. Chill the dough for about 15-30 minutes. It makes it easier to handle. Then roll into bite-sized balls and dip into the melted candy coating. Place on waxed paper and let dry or place in fridge for a quicker set up.  Enjoy!



0 评论