Fast Fresh and Figure Friendly Summer Vegetable Crepes

12:15 AM


Before I get to today's recipe I wanted to note the passing of Nora Ephron, a wise, witty and intelligent woman who was the creative force that brought the movie Julie and Julia to life. Nora was a champion of women, and rather than search for words to honor her, I thought I'd use some of her own words to capture the sense of who she was. She will be missed.


Speaking at a commencement exercise: "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady," Ephron told Wellesley's Class of 1996 in a commencement speech. "I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women."


When asked about mortality: "You do get to a certain point in life where you have to realistically, I think, understand that the days are getting shorter, and you can't put things off thinking you'll get to them someday. If you really want to do them, you better do them. There are simply too many people getting sick, and sooner or later you will too. So I'm very much a believer in knowing what it is that you love doing so you can do a great deal of it."


Today's recipe is for an unusual cr

0 评论