Pizza Dip

8:06 AM


I have been wanting to make this pizza dip forever. I found it on Pinterest a while back and I've been waiting for an occasion to make it. Since the Super Bowl is coming up next weekend, I thought this would be a perfect appetizer for a Super Bowl party. 


It really is delicious. I cut up some French bread that I bought at the grocery store, which was perfect for holding an ample amount of dip. I also used turkey pepperoni because that's what I had on hand. 


Pizza Dip
Recipe from closetcooking


4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup pizza sauce
2 ounces of pepperoni, sliced


Preheat oven to 350.


Mix the softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and the Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl and the spread it across the bottom of a oven-safe dish. I used a 9-inch pie plate.


Spread pizza sauce on top and then sprinkle on the other 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Now is the time to add any other toppings you would like, such as mushrooms, peppers, olives, etc. I then added just a few additional slices of pepperoni on the top for presentation purposes.


Bake for 20 minutes or until the sides of the dip are bubbling and the cheese on top has melted and turned a golden brown.


Enjoy!


0 评论