Pumpkin Pie Fudge

8:06 AM


I'm shocked that I'm posting another fudge recipe. While the Key Lime Pie Fudge I posted a while back didn't involve a candy thermometer, this recipe does. Candy thermometers intimidate me and I know they shouldn't. I mean, mine has color coded areas for soft ball stage and hard ball stage and is pretty self explanatory. I think what gets me all nervous is the cooking of the sugar. In just a split second, the beautiful velvety mixture can turn into a crumbly, dry rock. It just scares me.


This Pumpkin Pie Fudge was inspired by the key lime pie fudge. I found a pumpkin fudge recipe and thought that it would be great to give it a crust, but not just a graham cracker crust, a gingersnap crust. I think it really complements the pumpkin.


Pumpkin Pie Fudge
Fudge recipe from Southern Living via My Recipes


For the fudge:
3 C. sugar
3/4 C. butter, melted 
2/3 C. evaporated milk
1/2 C. canned pumpkin
2 T corn syrup
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cr

0 评论