South Western Potato

12:21 AM



I was so happy when I found this recipe from Jaime, I have been looking for an idea of what to submit for my monthly entry to Phd event. I don't even have to think twice of making this recipe. The title it self has won me over. Taste wise, it was absolutely delicious and worth making it. It was pretty easy, straight forward and honest down to earth food. I love it, and I'll be making this fairly often.  Thank you so much for posting the recipe Jaime!

This recipe goes to the monthly PHd, created by Cathy and Krysta. Care to join? Have any potato dish that you would like to share with us? Please visit this site to find the information. It's totaly easy!

April's Potato Ho Down roundup will be hosted by Donalyn from Dlynz on Wednesday, April 15, 2009. If you would like to join, please send your entries to Donalyn at dlynk@htva.net by Monday, April 13, 2009. Make sure you receive an email back stating she received your entry.

I didn't have any bacon and bbq sauce in hand, so I substituted them with mustard, then sprinkled smoked chipotle pepper for the smokiness. Next time, I'll definitely make it with bbq sauce and bacon.

0 评论